2011年6月25日

Kite, Marine

When I was young, there is no worry not that sad, a people to forget pain with the wind to stray...... Dream is like fly to heaven as the kite, always hope to flying high. -signature
My childhood filled with colorful kites, they in my world any soar. Sometimes, I think it as if it were a rainbow colored dream, always can't in the time disappear. Years later, and I really want to pick up back to them, I think of that good buried in her heart. See or not, for me it is not important, because like a kind of belief, can't from my in the mind of erased.
Then a young, frivolous, I can have no class day, carrying a kite, wantonly in the playground, run in the hands of a line to pull a put, eye solidified in the distance. Swaying rope to break free from the kite hope, chasing another paradise. At that time, I was always very satisfying, as if I was the kite, eager to break free bondage, win back freedom and fancies!!!!! When that fly only is helpless, longing for his shoulder not in a pair of wings. At this time, and probably never had the happy figure, oral said the don't care, but always in forget and remember in exile.
When I was young, I will go to each spring, that slice of ocean, the style of the delicate kites in the sky is drab, deck I saw children his with a smile, the smiling face of pure has been such as the silence. My mind constantly flashed in their original. I want to go back to the children, the children, the innocent playmates kite children...
From then on, it became one of my dreams, as the other shore flower, leaving only the recall, might just for no. Feather this dream, personnel two heartfelt empty. Time flies, I have grown up, but I still can't forget the childhood kite, can't forget the occasion.
I think I am happy, because I can at least in childhood kite line is that root, I won't let go, because I don't want to experience the day after. Maybe, the world of mortals, also have such a line, you take a head, look at the other end, until you so far away...
Miss kite, let go past time. Ocean I hope, that in the place where the only dreaming that blurred the kite and that fly a kite.

没有评论:

发表评论