2011年6月23日

【 see pick 】 very touching a story

Please every filial children read on patience!!!!!
On the wedding day, mother asked me, sat in the corner, like two rice shape of people who is it?
I look at the past, an old man staring at me, next to the old lady, I found that I have a look at them quickly bowed his head. I don't know them but also don't like a beggar, new clothes is even fold seal can see. Mama said like a beggar is their bent figures, the old body side lean on the stick's sake.
Mama said, there are orphans' no relatives to, if not know scraped their go. Now a beggar on bad, like in the hotel at the door, and saw a big act like relatives to eat black wine.
I said not, that to tianchi ask? Tianchi are put my hand holds flowers fall on the floor, and finally faltered out saying that home TangShu and TangShen. I stared at my mother: came close to relatives away.
Mama said tianchi you not orphans? Which come of relatives? Tianchi afraid of mom, and bowed down their heads, say his distant relatives in a long time, not through. But getting married is a great event, the home a relative didn't come to mind think is a pity, so...
I rely on the shoulder blame he has' relatives to come also not earlier said, should they adjust a table, since it is the relatives can't sit spare the table. Tianchi block said let them sit the right, don't eat they sit table is not at home.
Open seats that table until the TangShu and TangShen also sat. And thank seats that table wine after, tianchi hesitated took me from their side to wipe the past. Look back and see their head buried low, wanted to think I put the tianchi to tug back: TangShu, TangShen, we give you two toasting!!!!!
Two people looked up a bit not believe staring at me. The telephone is grey hair and looked very old should have the appearance of age, TangShen eyes very hollow, face to me though, but the look in the eyes flash in a row. I'm not sure of the best before her brother sway, didn't respond. Originally TangShen is blind. Hall, TangShu, TangShen, this is my daughter-in-law little clean, the ans now give you a toast! Tianchi with an accent in to remind them.
Oh, oh. Against the TangShu stood, left hand to hold the TangShen shoulder ChanWeiWei right hand to end up glass, fingers are yellow, back cocoon thick refers to clip has every black mud. Facing the loess back the days of up to let them prematurely tired curved waist. I was surprised to discover that, TangShu right leg is empty. TangShen blind, TangShu is lame, what kind of a pair of husband and wife? Don't stand, you sit down. I walked over to hold them. TangShu shaking and sat down, TangShen causeless eyes suddenly seems da da straight, see the locker seems TangShu mutely clap her back. This want to persuade them two sentences, but tianchi pull me away.
I said, with tianchi they come home to give them some money right, too poor. Two people are disabled, this day don think impassability how. Tianchi nodded didn't speak, closely hold me.
The first year of the New Year's eve, tianchi said stomach didn't eat dinner back to the room and go to bed. I let my mother cook some rice porridge also follow into the room. Tianchi lying in bed, eyes also held to tears.
I said don't take this, 'the first years of the New Year's eve will not have dinner with us, also run this room. It seems we mistreated you like, a family holiday in the stomach, which you things like this? In fact I know that you are not in the stomach, tell me what is it?
Tianchi stuffy along while say I'm sorry, he's just think of TangShu and TangShen and his dead father and mother. He was afraid on the table to provoke parents can't help it, just pleaded that stomach.
I hug he said: it's a silly child, want to them we over the years watching them go, again say I became also want to know how they along.
Tianchi said well, that particularly hard to go mountain road. You will feel tired, after waiting for the road we had a child to take you to the see them anyway.
In my heart of hearts I want to say: we have children when they still not in! But didn't dare to speak out and say to them to send some money!!!!
The second years during the Mid-Autumn festival, the Mid-Autumn festival is on business outside I happen that day and to go home. I'd like to especially tianchi and mom and dad, I like tianchi to talk on the phone.
I asked tianchi want I want couldn't sleep? Tianchi said that access the Internet or watch TV, then no sleep that with your eyes open to mercilessly.
That night, we talk until the cell phone hair very hot so far have no electricity. Lying in the bed of the hotel, looking out of the window round the moon, I how also can not sleep. Her eyes with tears, want to dad, want to tianchi to mom. Think of tianchi estimated also not asleep, perhaps are on it. Turn over and I open a computer, to apply for a QQ number is called "reading" you want to play a trick on tianchi. Checked the tianchi, indeed as expected at, I add him, his initiative to accept.
I ask him: such a gathering day, why are you still hanging on the Internet? He said: because my wife on business outside, think she can not sleep to feel so they surf the net. I'm quite satisfied with this sentence, then hit again: my wife wasn't at home, can look for a lover, for example, instead of online useful a * * * *. Half a day before he knock a line: if you want to find lover, I'm sorry, I am not if you find people, goodbye. I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, you don't get angry. Beep beep beep, I hurriedly hair past. After a while he asked me: how do you also hanging on the Internet? I say: I working outside, now want to mom and dad. Just after the phone and the boyfriend or can not sleep, just the Internet.
I also want to my dad and mom, just, kiss the son to keep outside, and can't. Kiss the son, and to keep out can't. How to speak? I repeat the words and knocked on the past. I was a little puzzled, how to say such a thing? ' You call "read you", today I'll let you read again. Some things in the heart long would get sick, take it out in some, anyway you feel I don't know, you will listen to a story as a!!!! So, I was surprised to know that the tianchi has been hidden in the heart of things.
Thirty years ago, my father fifty still didn't marry your fast, because his limp and home and poor no girl would like to marry him. Later, a beggar came up around the old man still hold a blind woman. The old man was very ill, dad see their poor let them rest on their own. The old man that a stay up later, no old man's daughter is the blind woman married to my dad. The first biennial down the I. My life is very poor, but I've never hungry after a meal. Father and mother of the field, and have no income will help other people's house a day off corn kernels, stripped off ten fingers are all XiePao, the second day put on the cloth off again. In order to I go to school, home keep three chickens, two chickens for eggs for money, leaving a I eat eggs. My mother says she in the city when she heard that the city of rice to eat eggs, I go to school she also eat, the future of the city more clever than she. But they never eat, back I saw the eggs into the pot niang after mouth licked the egg shell with the rest of the egg white, I hug niang wail. Say what also refused to eat eggs, dad came to know after gas smite niang. Finally I compromise, premise is we three people a piece of food. Although they agree that, every time also is symbolic of the teeth with touch.
The people in the village never call my name, call me blind home was lame. Parents a heard someone calls me that must be the man desperately with. Niang see will take the throw bricks, return on the mouth scold: you killed thousands of the sword, the lame, the blind we thoroughly, it's me that you may not so call. In the future you a better than my dolls. That year, the home of the blind man lame tests on the first good news for parents really scenery. The town house for us out all the school fees, send me to school for the first time that father out of the mountain. Get on the bus, I tears that would save la straight away, dad tawdry skill was on crutches hand wipe tears: for I came into the city, and then to better in for work in the city to marry the daughter-in-law. The other people start to ask you before you say you is an orphan, no parents, or other people will look down upon you. Especially not marry daughter-in-law, the somebody else will abandon you. Mistake you marry daughter-in-law, I have no face to see LaoZu.
Dad!!!!! I let dad don't said, what is this words, didn't the zha? It denies parents? Niang says this is the truth, to listen to. Don't you remember in school? As long as you said was crippled the blind home, others will take supercilious look you run. Just started to even the teacher all don't like you. Later, you took the city home and said the ans daughter-in-law is your TangShu and TangShen. Niang say that finish in that wipe tears. Dad said, don't put the daughter-in-law bring home, back your niang couldn't help area will be betrayed. And then go to my bosom chuai ten hard-boiled egg will drag niang go.
Tears are to save la la falling, disability is not their fault, that is god to their injustice. But they had a perfect tianchi to me. The silly tianchi, such parents, unable to perfect. I was very angry, and how he so look down upon me?
The later, you will tell you they are your daughter-in-law TangShu and TangShen? I knocked at the past this sentence.
Had I not letter. Daughter-in-law and I are looking not parents, why parents can't recognize? But I have ten years before, a haven't been to my school. The first year work, I want to take them into the city, they are unwilling to play, let people know that I said before, will be in my face is for the blackened, influence me to marry the daughter-in-law. In the mountains for the don't want to go out. Niang also said she is from the city to, also do not have what meaning. Later, I talk about the first girlfriend, when I think about the same time, they brought her back to trip home. But after dinner, her home didn't leave a meal away, and I went out after she said, and the people live a day she had not go down. Also say our house gene has a problem, the child must also won't after health. I was so angry that she has far more rolling far. Back home, and in the cry, father mother also scold me. Said I don't listen to their voice, don't want to break our incense do not.
Later, I had a girlfriend, the second is now my wife. I love her very much, dream afraid of losing her, their house and very rich, is all some relatives waiting for somebody else, had the mistakes I was afraid can only unfilial behaviour. But one to holiday I think they, the in the mind plugging panic, uncomfortable.
That you never give your wife? Maybe she don't care about these?
I never said, also dare not say. If she agreed I think my mother-in-law also won't agree. I and they lived together, outside the people face is father-in-law. If parents come not in Lincoln's them? I also only in travel was learning are secretly eyes back. Thank you listen to me so many, now my heart much more comfortable.
The nets, I still don't feel meaning. All said son don't think mother ugly, dogs don't think GuPin, look, we all did??????? I understand and know the helplessness of the tianchi before he's difficulties. But they don't know but innocent me into a heartless adversity.
Day will keep your, I open the door of the manager of the department, tell him the following things please him a free hand in dealing with, I'm a little very important things to do, as soon as possible all come on him. And then simple tidy up the luggage went directly to the train station. I Well, catch the train career.
The mountain path is hard to go. Just started to leg and some finding, and later feet blistered grinding I will walk anymore. It is noon, the sun is in the sun too much, I only have the panting copies. The water back to almost fast drink over, I also don't know how far are we going to go below. Take off shoes crowded the blisters, and that for a moment it hurt so much I have to cry out, really want to make a phone call to come to meet me home, 'finally held back the. From the street pulled a reed mat in the soles of the feet, feeling flower feet more comfortable. Think of tianchi father and mother of the work at home at the leg suddenly be a minute strength, stood up and walked on.
When old village head led me to the door, that is' a burned red sunset is as in front of their old Chinese jujube. Sitting under a date tree TangShu, oh no, dad, dad is tianchi than married the old much, see hand cracks corn, crutches quiet against the incomplete in his legs. Niang kneeling on the ground to the sun, the hand is a good corn into a in lu. This, just like a picture, in the picture is this world and the most perfect parents.
I step by step and they walked, dad saw me and the hands of the corn dropped on the ground, mouth was eldest brother, surprised and said: you, how come you come over?
Niang aside fumbled for ask: his father, who will? Day, tianchi home. !!!!! In, where? Niang panic to find me direction. I bent down, and then pushed down baggage for her hand, to them, with deeply pain, heavily knelt down: dad!!!!! Niang!!!!! I will take you home!!!!! Dad cough two, silent tears from crawling out of the wrinkles on his face. I said, I didn't raise the white Eva! The hands on the body from niang back and forth, and then rub round me, a line of tears from her empty eyes to flow into my hot in the neck.
My father and mother with go the village is put off firecrackers. My father and mother and for a scenery. When tianchi opened the door and saw a left a right standing beside me dad and mom amazed when, the leng standed there silencely with that, a language not hair.
I said: 'I read you, is the man. My father and mother connect back to the za. So perfect father and mother of, you how willing to cast them in the mountains?
Thank you!
Tianchi sobbing, tightly embraces me, like his mother as well as a line of tears flow into my neck.

没有评论:

发表评论